Nestled along a subtle ridge in the foothills of the Wasatch Front mountain range, Deer Ridge and Deer Crest at Hidden Springs are the most exciting new luxury neighborhoods along the entire Wasatch Front. Located in the quaint bedroom community of Fruit Heights, this community features only 25 remaining homesites left which boast of unparalleled views of beautifully landscaped and natural pristine open spaces, trailways, wetland preserves, and the beautiful purple & sage colored foothills.
Only minutes from shopping, golfing, community parks, freeway access, schools, and hospitals, it affords uncomparable quiet seclusion from the valley floor. Homesites range from just under 1/3 to over 1 acre in size.
- Cul-de-sac lots
- Membership to the Hidden Springs Community Recreation Club (includes clubhouse, pool, hot tub, exercise facility, picnic and play area)
- Rich landscape entrance with water feature and acres of common areas
- Restrictive Covenants encouraging the use of "French Country," "Old World," "English Tudor" and "European/French Cottage" design elements
- Black wrought iron or extruded aluminum fencing required
- Architectural Control and Home Owner's Association insures neighborhood continuity